Sunday, January 10, 2010

Roast duck legs for tea....

Paranoid

I have suddenly become extremely paranoid about this. This Blog. It has come to my attention by way of a whisper and a nod and a wink that it is a bit risky. The phrase ‘their firewall’ has been made aware to me. I am therefore considering stopping the whole thing. This of course is evil insidious raging paranoia of the worst kind the creeps, with the skill of the pink panther (the dimond thief, not the cartoon cat) into your brain and will not leave you alone.

I had a similar short burst of weirdness in the supermarket this morning. I was`not mentally prepared and all there way there (about a ten minute walk) I was getting oddly nervous. How does this work? Where does it come from? Why can’t the brain be controlled better?
FIGHT IT! Fuck the idiot thoughts that seem to not actually be your own….
I have an vague knowledge of how this internet thing works and I imagine that if these gibberings where a problem to anyone I would be made aware before they cut us off!! See? Paranoia!!!

However on a plus side, THE plus side after weeks of little over 3.5 hours of sleep and a maddening energy that controls me not the other way round, I finally (possibly done to my love being here all the lovely long weekend) fell asleep on the settee (couch for the poshers!) for over an hour, and last night had a good six hours solid sleep. Good fuckin Christ alive sleep is a healer of all kinds of mental soups. MENTAL SOUP!!! Hahahahah….. oh dear what a lot of cake mix…...
Don’t worry dearest readers this shit happens all the time, people say silly things and people don’t half the time know only have the time what on earth it is their on about. Why? …Don’t ask me I’m nuts HAHAHAH….lovely roast duck for tea yippeeeeeee!

Also please excuse any bad spelling due to the hurried nature of this post, why? You ask.
Well the old paranoia was playing up in my brain so much I thought if I threw it out of my my brain, through my fingers onto the keyboard and out onto the webnetinterblog blah-blah, the paranoia my well go away…. It has.

That’s it for now… I have a bunch of monsters to paint!

No comments: