Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Finger shits

I was going to call this one finger diorea or diorhea or what ever its spelt like but i couldn’t be bothered looking it up...
Any way i thought it was time i got round to actually doing a bit of blog toss on the nature of the rest of this site, mainly the extremely nerdy hobby of miniature painting. Now Kids I am 35. I started painting these little tin (although they are normally pewter, lead or white metal, whatever that is) when i was about 9. I have kept it up on and off ever since. WHY? well because i really enjoy doing it. Of course Printmaking is my true love, although due to being pretty much a sort of mad recluse nowadays i don’t do that any more. However i do plan to do some bleeding art again. In fact, i have, its here . In fact if it weren’t for the fact that sleep is utterly beyond all reach AGAIN and my brain was working a bit better id ...be in bed asleep right now.... FUCK IT!

OOooops this post was supposed to be about the figures. I can paint these little things quite well, and i’m getting better and learning new techniques all the time. My photography skills need a little work in order to get the best pictures though. I take pictures of these things in natural light so to so the colours off the best. This means turning the lounge into a little photographic studio and it’s all rather ad-hock.

Anyway that’s that.

NOTE: It is 22 December 2009 04:49 a.m I’ve had about 7 hours sleep in the last 3 days!

In other news my Girlfriend of some 11ish years had her 3 month scan and the baby is looking good! wow I’m gonna be a dad and i’m very pleased...

NOTE 2) This is honest. This is an honest blog thing, and i may upset people on it. Over the years i have become highly skilled at this but remember its nothing personal.

Anyway more later.....

No comments: